i have some Business Systems and Technology questions i need help with please help me?
i have some Business Systems and Technology questions i need help with please help me? 1. For what purpose were the first computers created?
B Tax calculation
C Government use
D. Educational purposes
2. Based on the definition of a computer given in the lesson, which of the following is NOT among the defining characteristics of a computer?
A. it is an electronic device
B. it operates under the control of instructions stored in its own memory
C. it contains silicon microchips
D. it can accept data and process it arithmetically and logically
3. A computer is “an electronic device, operating under the control of instructions stored in its own memory, that can accept ______, process arithmetically and logically, produce output from the processing, and store the results for future use.”
4. This early calculator was developed around 3,000 B.C.
A Graphing calculator
B Slide rule
D. Analytical engine
5. Which of the following pairs collaborated on the development of the analytical engine?
A. John V. Atanasoff and Clifford E. Berry
B. Charles Babbage and Grace M. Hopper
C. Herman Hollerith and Grace M. Hopper
D. Charles Babbage and Lady Byron
6. Who developed the programming language COBOL? (1 point)
A Lady Byron
B. Grace Hopper
D. Charles Babbage
7. The first generation of computers was characterized by _______ technology.
A. Vacuum tube
8. The _________ found in second-generation computers represented an improvement over first-generation computer technology. Their electronic signals traveled faster, performance increased, and the prices of the computers were reduced.
A. vacuum tubes
B. digital technology
D. punch cards
9. Today’s computers are part of _______ generation of computers.
10. Based on what you have learned about the history of computers, which of the following descriptions will most likely be true of computers in coming years?
A. They will become smaller, more efficient, and cheaper.
B. They will become larger and have more capabilities.
C. The will replace Artificial Intelligence with Actual Intelligence
D. Advances in technology will make them more difficult for the average person to use without a specialized education.
|1. what is the difference between Business Information Technology and Business Systems Managment Degrees?||Higher Education (University +)||1556 days ago|
|2. I need help with my Business Systems Technology. Some one please help me.?||Search Engine Optimization||1540 days ago|
|3. Business Systems Technology Help?||Home Schooling||1410 days ago|
|4. Help with Business Systems Technology?||Homework Help||1219 days ago|
|5. Business Systems Technology?||Other - Business & Finance||1410 days ago|